We value our employees and strive to make Tri-Care Home Health the employer of choice in each of our service locations. Our company was founded in 2022 with the new vision and goals of bridging the gap of traditional home care agencies placing care above profit. Our long-term stability offers employee security, and the reputation for quality care that we have gained in the communities we serve is a source of employee pride.
Why Tri-Care Home health?
Tri-Care Home Health makes every effort to provide a work environment that attracts exceptional individuals, fosters a strong sense of purpose and teamwork, and actively supports the individual’s professional development and personal growth. We expect to provide you with a unique and meaningful career, one that grows as you grow. We want to provide a positive work environment that you look forward to each day. We hope to support your professional goals, and your personal ones too. We want to facilitate your success by providing you with the tools you need. In short, we want to be the best place you have ever worked.
Tri-Care Home Health offers a competitive benefit and compensation package. Depending upon the position, whether you work full- or part-time and how you are compensated your package may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- Company-paid insurance (Long Term Disability Insurance and Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan option
- Chance to win an Annual vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Inservice education and other extensive training opportunities
- Professional development including professional society membership, educational seminars, and tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts/Rewards Program
- Company car, phone, and laptop
- Travel expense and mileage reimbursements
- Voluntary benefit options